Your fresh start or your new beginning!
An Glasan is an existing exclusive, residential development of quality homes located in the picturesque and quaint town of Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford. An enviable setting for families with unrivalled convenience, situated just minutes from the major transport networks and walking distance to shops, schools etc.
The new phase is imaginatively designed by Anthony Neville Homes Ltd and offers NEW 3 bedroom semi-detached family homes. All of the homes located in An Glasan will have a fantastic ‘A’ BER rating and spacious design which will appeal to first time buyers and growing families.
In keeping with the existing, well designed first phase of An Glasan, the next phase of this prestigious development promises a superior new home in a superior residential development.
Very rare are modern/contemporary and warm/cosy used in the same context but this is where this new development by Anthony Neville Homes differs these amazing new homes offer the discerning home owners seeking high quality family homes a unique opportunity to buy into a most exclusive, luxurious, private development with :-
• Kitchens – high specification fully fitted kitchen Bespoke Kitchen, with modern contemporary worktop as standard, includes oven, hob and extractor
• Flooring – All houses are fully floored throughout as standard in a combination of tiling, laminate flooring and carpeting.
• Wardrobes – Wardrobes to al bedrooms (excluding the smallest bedroom in each house type) featuring contemporary styling as per showhouse
• Meticulous build with 10-year guarantee
• A rated home with primary levels of energy efficiency
• Top spec internal fit out with High end internal bathroom fittings and internal tiling
• Enviable location, quiet residential suburb
• All homes with Side Access and two parking spaces
• Air to water heat pump, underfloor central heating
A prime location Enniscorthy town with shops, supermarkets, schools, churches are all within easy walking distance. An Glasan is located just off the main N11 and new M11 motorway conveniently located only 5 kilometres from the Junction leading to M11, new motorway now opened which offers access within only a few minutes’ drive to N11, N25, and M50 making Enniscorthy the central point of all Co Wexford opening up all Counties and Cities to commuters.
5 Kms – Scarawalsh roundabout entrance onto M11 new Motorway ,20 Kms – Wexford,27kms – Gorey , 17kms – Blackwater/ Curracloe beaches, n90 Kms – South Dublin
Enniscorthy is vibrant town with excellent restaurants, hotels, pubs, all major supermarkets, destination boutiques, a Variety of excellent Schools Primary and Secondary. Along with a strong GAA, Rugby, Soccer clubs Enniscorthy boasts a host of other sporting facilities including 18 holes Gold Club, par 3 Golf Cubs, tennis club, swimming clubs, boxing /karate clubs, hi-spec gyms/leisure centre, spas , drama/ballet/ballroom/salsa dancing, Equestrian sports, Dance, Drama, Musical societies, historical tours to name but a few. Only a 20 minute drive to the beautiful Wexford coastline with beaches such as Curracloe and Blackwater, with numerous Blue Flag Beaches.
From Enniscorthy town proceed to top of town turn right at Supervalu, along Convent Road for approx. 600m at Roundabout take the 1st exit onto The Moyne, 120 meters turn left onto Greenville, proceed 350m to top of road, An Glasan is on the left.
From Dublin proceed along M11 motorway , take Junction J25 off motorway and proceed into Enniscorthy via the N11 , at Roundabout ( at Donohoes Garage ) take the 3rd Exit off ( sign for Kiltealy) proceed 700 meters to small roundabout, take the 3rd exit off entering The Moyne, 120 meters turn left onto Greenville, proceed 350m to top of road, An Glasan is on the left.
• Structure – finishes to front with a brick block façade, low maintenance with coloured render and concrete roof tiles.
• Fascia and soffit are finished in maintenance free pvc and the front elevation are adorned with granite or sandstone effect sills.
• A rated, energy efficient construction to ensure the highest level of comfort at a lower cost
• Exceptionally low air tightness
• A combination of brick and self – coloured low maintenance render
• Extensive seeded private rear garden fully fenced in
• Low U Value, double glazed OPVC windows and doors Colour Mid Grey external (Cream internal)
• Painting – walls and ceilings are painted throughout with Brilliant White emulsion paint and all joinery is finish in dapple grey
• Underfloor central heating to the ground floor with radiators to first floor
• Bespoke kitchen design with ample storage and worktop space
• All houses fully floored throughout with a combination to tiling, laminate flooring and carpeting
• Contemporary bathroom ware with extensive tiling to all bathrooms
• High spec, fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms (excludes smallest bedroom in each house)
• Contemporary pre finished internal doors with chrome iron monger throughout
• Electric fire as standard
• Wired for Alarm
• A energy rating
• Heat Pump – no oil bills!
For further information, brochure, floor plans etc please contact the Sole Selling Agent Paula Treacy Estates 053 92 42140 or firstname.lastname@example.org