Superb Town Central Property
For Sale by Private Treaty
Substantial three storey property with Garage and back access.
Excellent potential for retail development
(Subject to planning permission)
• Extensive ground floor suitable for a wide variety of retail occupiers
• Superbly positioned along Enniscorthy’s main street, just opposite and facing
St Aidans Cathedral
• A stone’s throw away from Main Street, the main retail street in Enniscorthy town
• Being a one way system – Enjoys huge volumes of passing traffic
• Substantial three storey property with adjoining yard, garage and vehicular access to rear.
• Oil fired central heating, mainly uPVC double glazed windows
Currently in the immediate retail vicinity retail/commercial, Post office, clothes shops, florist, pharmacy, bookmakers, off licence, pubs, hairdressers, beauticians, butchers, takeaways, drycleaners and various retail shops. A one way system guarantees lots of passing vehicular traffic. Located just a stone’s throw from St Aidan’s Cathedral and Main Street.
Accommodation comprise Entrance hall, Front room, leading to living room with open fireplace with tiled surround. Kitchen with some fitted units, leads to yard. The first floor comprises two bedrooms, one bathroom and hotpress. The third floor (attic level) features two more bedrooms. All bedrooms carpeted.
The property has been wholly used a residential unit for many years, but previously would have been a shop on the ground level. Obvious potential for retail subject to the correct planning permission or an ideal residential home, superbly convenient to all amenities.
105.22 sq meters/1133 sq feet approx
Mains water and sewerage, mains electricity.
3.46m (11′ 4″) x 1.43m (4′ 8″)
3.46m (11′ 4″) x 3.13m (10′ 3″)
4.73m (15′ 6″) x 3.40m (11′ 2″)
Carpeted, open fireplace with tiled surround, timber wall panelling.
4.60m (15′ 1″) x 2.42m (7′ 11″)
Part tiled, stainless steel sink, small amount of units.
1.90m (6′ 3″) x 3.70m (12′ 2″)
Wc, whb, bath, electric shower, and part tiled.
3.54m (11′ 7″) x 4.76m (15′ 7″)
Carpeted, tiled op
2.67m (8′ 9″) x 3.49m (11′ 5″)
4.83m (15′ 10″) x 3.93m (12′ 11″)
3.69m (12′ 1″) x 2.47m (8′ 1″)